Our Returns Policy
PLEASE NOTE: Sometimes, due to the unavailability of certain types of locally grown flowers at certain times of the year, it may be necessary to make substitutions to your order. The store images appearing on this website are sample images only and serve to depict the size, quality and colour ranges you can expect to receive. When crafting your bouquet or arrangement, great care is taken to maintain your preferred colour scheme and when needed we will substitute with flowers of equal or greater value.
Our experienced floral designers pay great attention to detail and always use their best judgment. We are proud to stand behind our products and services.
Returns and Refunds
Aussie World Flowers is committed to providing you with the freshest Sunshine Coast flowers and giving you the best purchasing experience available. We do understand that buying goods such as flowers online can bring concerns regarding quality, security and the proper fulfilment of orders. This policy has been written for your peace of mind and to explain how we approach the online ordering process and any requests for replacements or refunds.
- Should a customer claim their order was not received at all, we do ask for 24-48 hours to investigate the claim. Usually it will take us less time than this to discover what has happened. In most such cases we find our driver has attempted delivery and no one was available to accept the order. Should this be the case, we reserve the right to attempt redelivery. Because flowers are a perishable item, we avoid leaving them out (at a doorstep or on a verandah) though at times this may be unavoidable and beyond our control.
- Should a customer receive an order and there is a question of the quality of either the flowers or the arrangement, the recipient (or sender on their behalf) should initially contact Aussie World Flowers by telephone with details of their concern/s. We reserve the right to ask for a photo to be sent by SMS. When we are contacted within 24 hours of the delivery we will gladly replace the arrangement in most cases. Because flowers are delicate and perishable, we can not replace or refund on occasions where we have not been contacted within 24 hours of receipt.
- Should a customer wish to cancel an order, notice of cancellation MUST be made before delivery of the order. Once the order has been collected for delivery by our courier, no refund can be issued. Refunds are also not permissible in cases of Aussie World Flowers being provided with wrong delivery address during the ordering process. Should the customer obtain new deliver information the order will be correctly delivered.
- Aussie World Flowers bears no responsibility in cases where a recipient may refuse to accept the delivery. Should the recipient, for whatever reason, decline to accept the item no refund will be issued.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to thoroughly check all provided details and information PRIOR to finalising and lodging the order. Aussie World Flowers bears no responsibility for user error and will fulfil the order as it is received.
Because we use only the best quality Sunshine Coast grown and sourced flowers we guarantee freshness as they leave the shop. Once an order has been received there are a number of environmental factors which can impact upon the life span of a floral arrangement. Generally, arranged flowers should last between 5-7 days, minimum. To prolong your enjoyment, please ensure your flowers are watered and are kept away from heat and other elements.